Self Assessment Tax Returns

The UK tax system is far from simple, there are many deadlines, responsibilities and pitfalls that taxpayers need to manage. 

You will need to complete a tax return if any of the following apply:

  • You are self employed
  • You are a company director or partner in a Partnership
  • You receive income from investments
  • You rent out any land or property
  • Your household receives Child Benefit and you have income in excess of £50,000
  • You have sold a valuable asset 
  • You’ve lived or worked abroad in the last 12 months

GRC Accountants use the latest software, in line with HM Revenue & Customs guidelines to calculate and manage your taxes correctly. As a client GRC Accountants will provide the following services:

  • Completion of your annual tax return
  • Calculation of your tax liability
  • File your online return on your behalf
  • Provide you with details on how and when to pay your tax 

We will asess your tax return to maximise any tax savings and check your bookkeeping to avoid any potential mistakes, minimising your chance of an investigation by HM Revenue and Customs. 

Our Costs
We provide a competitive fixed fee service allowing you to budget each year for your accountancy needs. 

Get in Touch

Arrange your FREE initial consultation either in our West Kirby Office or online.

0151 321 2340
[email protected]